We are excited to be welcoming friends to the ice for the 2023/2024 season!
Your registration must be completed, and approved, prior to participation.
To AVOID DELAYS, please carefully review the information below
Let's Get Started
Step One: Complete Season Registration. There are no fees for ASHA membership.
Step Two: If you are 18 or older: Complete your SafeSport Act Compliance (Background Screening & Abuse Prevention Training and/or Request for Accommodation) YOU WILL NOT BE APPROVED UNTIL THIS IS COMPLETE.
- Athletes over the age of 18 who are choosing to complete the abuse prevention training courses, must have their own Sports Engine Account.
- Please note that background screenings & abuse prevention trainings from 2021 ARE EXPIRING
- For registrants who intended on using their USA Hockey compliance, please note that effective October 31, 2023 USA Hockey has requested that ASHA discontinue accepting forms as proof of compliance. Please direct any questions to USA Hockey's Membership Department.
Step Three: If you are 18 or older: If needed, please provide proof of your SafeSport Act compliance to your team manager/registrar. (Please do not email these direct to ASHA.)
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- PLEASE READ ALL INSTRCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Registrations must be completed by the member or parent/guardian.
- Parents/Guardians: If registering as a coach or volunteer, parents & guardians should register FIRST.
- PLEASE DO NOT CREATE MULTIPLE REGISTRATIONS OR SPORTS ENGINE ACCOUNTS.
- SafeSport Act Compliance: If registrant is 18 years or older, we have flexible ways in which you can comply with the regulation. Please answer the question in the registration CAREFULLY as your answer determines next steps.
- If you completed the background screening and abuse prevention training during the 2022/2023 Season, you will not have to repeat this process, However, you will be required to show proof of compliance. Prior to starting this process, we ask that you check your status in your Sports Engine account. YOU WILL NEED TO CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE COMPLETED. Inaccurately answering this question will results in delays.
- Please read instructions carefully to minimize any delays.
- Camps & Special Events: ASHA-sanctioned camps and special events require ASHA Season Membership. Registration for the events is done separately information will be provided to your Home Team.
- Privacy: ASHA does not, at any time, sell or share member information to third parties.
If you have any questions, please contact your team manager . General contact inquiries will be referred to your team.
Thanks to the support of our community and generous donations, there are NO FEES for ASHA Membership for the regular 2023/2024 Season.
(*Background Screening & Abuse Prevention Training does have a fee collected by the vendor)